Barca Star: I Deserved To Win More Individual Awards

Onderdelen aanbieden of zoekenden. Hier kan het gemeld worden!
makaralove

Barca Star: I Deserved To Win More Individual Awards

Bericht door makaralove » wo mei 16, 2018 8:55 am

Afbeelding

sbo222 An FC Barcelona star, who made his first team debut under Pep Guardiola, believes he deserved to win more individual prizes in his career.Midfielder Sergio Busquets has been the Catalan club's unsung hero since his debut for the senior team in 2008, after Guardiola deemed him good enough to be promoted from the "B" side.

The 29-year-old has been one of Barca and Spain's key players over the past decade, and although he enjoys his quiet role sbo222 in both sides, he does feel he was perhaps worthy of winning individual awards."It's true that my job is to make the rest better," Busquets said, according to BeIN SPORTS.

"To play in a position that, in terms of media coverage and level of play, is not so spectacular, makes it harder for you, but I wouldn't change for anything."I prefer collective titles to individual ones... (However,) there have been years in which I think I have deserved them.

"When we won the sbo222 Champions League, World Cup or the Euros, I think I was a fundamental part."Busquets, who won LaLiga's Breakthrough Player award in 2009, has won 27 trophies with the Blaugrana, including seven league titles and three UEFA Champions Leagues.

Plaats reactie